Mckay Building Construction Free Download.zip [UPD]
DOWNLOAD ===> https://bltlly.com/2t7Tje
The David O. McKay Building, dedicated in 1954, was originally named the Church Teachers College. Since its construction, the building has gone through various renovations and name changes before achieving its current status. Today, it houses one of the largest Education Preparation Programs in the United States and offers 15 degrees, employs 87 faculty members, and has served over 50 thousand living alumni.
For the following activities, refer to the Temple Square holiday hours page for hours of operation for each location and building closure details. Find of map showing construction zones and activity locations in the gallery above.
The following excerpt (that we lightly edited for clarity) is a tale Cecil L. Edwards told during a 1982 interview conducted by Linda S. Dodds (SR 9431). In the interview, Edwards describes some of the events surrounding the construction of the current capitol building after the 1876 statehouse building burned down in 1935. 2b1af7f3a8